Fri, 24 Feb|
SFi Asian Family Impact Summit
SFi's inaugural impact investment summit in Asia that focuses on the specific opportunities and challenges for Asian family offices and modern wealth owners who want to transition to impact. Where Capital Meets Purpose.
Time & Location
24 Feb 2023, 12:11 pm – 25 Feb 2023, 10:41 pm
Asia Society , 9 Justice Dr, Admiralty, Hong Kong
About the event
On May 24-25 2023, Sustainable Finance Initiative is holding our inaugural Asian Family Impact Summit. Our purpose is to bring together 50 of the most influential Asian family offices and modern wealth owners leading in the impact space to discuss opportunities and challenges to transition to impact.
Our vision is for this summit to be the beginning of an annual convening. We have carefully curated the summit to allow room for genuine dialogue, relationship building and pathways for collaboration post summit for a curated Asian audience.
We will take a deep dive into the Asian Family impact story exploring emerging impact ecosystems in Asia, generational transition, fragmented cultures, global diaspora, different political spheres and sharing insights into uniqueness of the asian macro environment.Who is Attending?
The event is invite only and will be made up of 100 of the impact investment community also including visionary entrepreneurs, passionate fund managers, and impact advisors as well as private banks, law firms, government organizations.What to Expect?
We’re curating the Asia Family Impact Summit to have fewer concurrent sessions and more interactive content, giving you more time to focus on the issues that matter the most.
- Practical workshops with case studies
- Interactive Expert led master classes on
- High-level plenary sessions with seasoned
- What is the Asian impact investor mindset?
- What can we learn from global practitioners who are further along the impact investing learning curve?
- Why are Asian family offices the key factor in solving global climate and social issues?
- What are the pathways towards impact? Business vs. Philanthropic capital, grappling the return question.
- How to invest with authenticity with consideration to cultural, social and Asian political dynamics?
- How can you identify investable opportunities that really make a difference and sift through the deals that don’t serve a full impact purpose?
- How can Asian investors collaborate and catalyze the space?
Sharing Ideas I Cross pollination of ideas which will inspire you make a real impact and shape the industry
Catalyse Action I Creating a platform created by and for change makers to help us to act together.
Connect with Leaders I A curated invitation only gathering of investors in impact, sustainability and philanthropy space.